In this Topical Tuesday’s episode, I spoke with Dave McIlwaine who is a seasoned entrepreneur and successful executive with deep experience in business growth, scale and delivering results. He has 25 years of experience in the world of real estate and he is the Founding Partner of MAC Assets, where he acquires underperforming multifamily value-add properties with substantial opportunity to generate short and long-term gains.
Be sure to tune in if you’re interested in learning about:
- The risks associated with W-2 employment and how it’s easy to underestimate those risks
- How he “broke the golden handcuffs” of his W-2 and what tactics he used to help him prepare for it
- How to think about timing the exit from a W-2 to become a full-time entrepreneur
- How coaching has been beneficial to him in both life and entrepreneurship
- What the difference is between a teacher, mentor and a coach
To your success,
Resources mentioned in the episode:
- Dave McIlwaine
Interested in investing with Asym Capital? Check out our webinar.
Please note that investing in private placement securities entails a high degree of risk, including illiquidity of the investment and loss of principal. Please refer to the subscription agreement for a discussion of risk factors.
Tired of scrambling for capital?
Check out our new FREE webinar – How to Ensure You Never Scramble for Capital Again (The 3 Capital-Raising Secrets). Click Here to register.