E62 – How To Avoid Six Figure Mistakes and Generate More Passive Cashflow
Mistakes happen, especially when you are just beginning in the investment world. The key to success is learning from them and adapting your strategies to maximize profit. Investment errors do not mean failure and do not signify defeat. Our guest is a very active real estate investor and syndicator, despite making virtually every investment mistake.
Our guest for today is Buck Joffrey who is a surgeon turned serial entrepreneur, asset manager, and podcaster. He finished his surgical training in 2008 and since then he has started multiple 7 and 8 figure businesses and has amassed a substantial portfolio of investments. Buck is also a financial educator, the host of the Wealth Formula podcast, and a best selling author of the book 7 Secrets of Eternal Wealth.
Today we are going to discuss…
- Why it is so common for conventional wisdom about the financial sector to be wrong
- Where smart investors should get their financial sector information from
- Why it is difficult for highly skilled and high paid professionals to see the big picture and play the wealth creation game optimally
- A unique instance of fraud and how you can avoid this entirely
- Some of the high dollar mastermind groups and whether or not our guest thinks they are worth it
Learn more about our guest:
If you haven’t yet, make sure to go to IntelligentInvestors2018.com to grab your tickets to the conference. The conference is November 10th-11th in Marina del Rey. Elevation Capital Group, Gelt Inc., Concordia, uDirect, LaTerra Development, and many more will be there. Will you? Don’t forget to use the discount code CFC for $100 off the ticket price.