In this Topical Tuesday’s episode, I spoke with Dr. Vasu Kakarlapudi who is a practicing ENT surgeon and he’s the founder of Apta Properties, a real estate investment company that provides investment opportunities for healthcare professionals.
Be sure to tune in if you’re interested in learning about:
- The crucial moment that helped him to break out of the imposter syndrome that he developed during his youth
- The proper way to approach potential mentors in the real estate space
- How his experiences as a surgeon informed his path to develop skills as a real estate investor and syndicator
- The key risk that ALL multifamily investors should be paying attention to and trying to mitigate at this point in the market cycle
- Why he chooses to still practice medicine, even though he’s found financial freedom through real estate
To your success,
Resources mentioned in the episode:
1. Dr. Vasu Kakarlapudi
Interested in investing in ATMs? Check out our webinar.
Please note that investing in private placement securities entails a high degree of risk, including illiquidity of the investment and loss of principal. Please refer to the subscription agreement for a discussion of risk factors.
Tired of scrambling for capital?
Check out our new FREE webinar – How to Ensure You Never Scramble for Capital Again (The 3 Capital-Raising Secrets). Click Here to register.