In this Topical Tuesday’s episode, I spoke with Richard Fertig, who is the founder and Chief Investment Officer of Stomp Capital, and he also teaches investors about real estate through his YouTube channel, Short Term Rental University
Be sure to tune in if you’re interested in learning about:
- How he got his investors out of the Madoff ponzi scheme during his former career, and the due diligence learnings from that experience
- Why he believes that the market is mispricing the risk associated with short term rentals
- Why zoning is of critical importance to the success of an STR investment
- Whether consumer demand is softening, given the current market conditions and the types of STR properties most impacted
- The different ways that investors can participate in the STR space, and what makes the most sense given the profile of the investor
To your success,
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
1. Richard Fertig – Stomp Capital
2. Short Term Rental University
Interested in investing in ATMs? Check out our webinar.
Please note that investing in private placement securities entails a high degree of risk, including illiquidity of the investment and loss of principal. Please refer to the subscription agreement for a discussion of risk factors.
Tired of scrambling for capital?
Check out our new FREE webinar – How to Ensure You Never Scramble for Capital Again (The 3 Capital-Raising Secrets). Click Here to register.