In this Topical Tuesday’s episode, I spoke with Spenser Allaway who is a Senior Analyst on Green Streetʼs research team and sector head of Net Lease, Gaming, and Self- Storage, which includes formal coverage of 13 companies, as well as shadow coverage of several key gaming operators.
Be sure to tune in if you’re interested in learning about:
- Why investors should be VERY excited about investing in self storage moving forward
- What risks should investors be aware of before investing in self storage
- What kind of wisdom main street investors can glean from studying publicly traded REITs
- Why growth in self-storage supply in the coming years is likely not what you’d expect
- What the most current operational trends and advancements are that are being used by REITs that can be used by private syndicators
To your success,
Interested in investing in ATMs? Check out our webinar.
Please note that investing in private placement securities entails a high degree of risk, including illiquidity of the investment and loss of principal. Please refer to the subscription agreement for a discussion of risk factors.
Tired of scrambling for capital?
Check out our new FREE webinar – How to Ensure You Never Scramble for Capital Again (The 3 Capital-Raising Secrets). Click Here to register.