In this Topical Tuesday’s episode, I spoke with Brian Hamrick, someone who purchased his first multi-family property in the wake of the global financial crisis and has since worked with investors to acquire apartment communities, self-storage facilities and non-performing notes.
He is also a past-President of the Rental Property Owners Association, which is Michigan’s largest REIA, and he also hosts their popular podcast: “Rental Property Owner & Real Estate Investor Podcast”.
Be sure to tune in if you’re interested in learning about:
- What critical skills that Brian cultivated working in the movie industry that translated to success in the world of real estate
- How Brian scaled up from small, residential properties to large, commercial properties
- Lessons learned from renovating a 100+ year old multifamily building
- How to mitigate risk in developing multifamily properties
- Why multifamily development might not be as risky as it seems on the surface
To your success,
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
Interested in investing in ATMs? Check out our webinar.
Please note that investing in private placement securities entails a high degree of risk, including illiquidity of the investment and loss of principal. Please refer to the subscription agreement for a discussion of risk factors.
Tired of scrambling for capital?
Check out our new FREE webinar – How to Ensure You Never Scramble for Capital Again (The 3 Capital-Raising Secrets). Click Here to register.