In this Topical Tuesday’s episode, I spoke with Ben Kogut, who is a partner and oversees Investor Relations at HJH Investments, where they have over 400 million in assets under management, investing primarily across office, industrial and retail
Be sure to tune in if you’re interested in learning about:
- How Ben’s firm began investing in 3 distinctly different real estate asset types
- How his office, retail and industrial assets performed through the pandemic and the outlook for each going forward
- What cap rates and financing options look like in these assets classes
- The very compelling “niche within the niche” in the office real estate space that Ben and I are both VERY bullish on
To your success,
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
2. His book “5 Things To Consider When Investing In Real Estate Syndication”
3. His LinkedIn
Interested in investing in ATMs? Check out our webinar.
Please note that investing in private placement securities entails a high degree of risk, including illiquidity of the investment and loss of principal. Please refer to the subscription agreement for a discussion of risk factors.
Tired of scrambling for capital?
Check out our new FREE webinar – How to Ensure You Never Scramble for Capital Again (The 3 Capital-Raising Secrets). Click Here to register.