In this Topical Tuesday’s episode, I spoke with Kent Ritter who is the CEO of Hudson Investing, which is a multifamily syndication firm, that is focused on unlocking the hidden value in mismanaged and undercapitalized multifamily properties throughout the Midwest.
Be sure to tune in if you’re interested in learning about:
- How to fund the growth of a multifamily operating platform, and why it’s important for syndicators to charge fees
- The compelling case for investing in multifamily in the Midwest
- Why it may be easier than you think to raise capital for investment opportunities in the Midwest
- The most critical characteristics to look for in a sponsor to determine whether they are worthy of investing with
- Red flags to look out for when performing due diligence on new sponsors
To your success,
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
1. Kent Ritter
Interested in investing in ATMs? Check out our webinar.
Please note that investing in private placement securities entails a high degree of risk, including illiquidity of the investment and loss of principal. Please refer to the subscription agreement for a discussion of risk factors.
Tired of scrambling for capital?
Check out our new FREE webinar – How to Ensure You Never Scramble for Capital Again (The 3 Capital-Raising Secrets). Click Here to register.