E64 – Why Should You Consider Using Wyoming For Your Next LLC
Every state has different laws that determine what you can and cannot do. When it comes to asset protection, knowing the differences can cause you to keep your fortune or completely lose it. Even though there are many states to choose from, many deals use Delaware LLCs due to their proficiency in asset protection. Even though it is not commonly thought of, Wyoming is our guest’s state preference for asset protection.
Our guest for today is Garrett Sutton who is a nationally acclaimed corporate attorney and asset protection expert. He has written a number of books guiding entrepreneurs and investors. His best sellers include Start Your Own Corporation and Loopholes For Real Estate. He is the founder of Corporate Direct and Sutton Law Center, which since 1998 has provided affordable asset protection to investors around the world.
Today we are going to discuss…
- What states offer the best asset protection
- What is a “charging order” and how does this play a role in selecting the correct entity
- What percentage of entities are ruled invalid by the courts
- How you can significantly increase your changes to maintain the corporate veil
- Why you should consider holding your passive investments in an LLC
Learn more about our guest:
Phone Number: 800-600-1760
If you haven’t yet, make sure to go to IntelligentInvestors2018.com to grab your tickets to the conference. The conference is November 10th-11th in Marina del Rey. Elevation Capital Group, Gelt Inc., Concordia, uDirect, LaTerra Development, and many more will be there. Will you? Don’t forget to use the discount code CFC for $100 off the ticket price.